Hair is a very important part of our personality and it completes how a person looks. These day stress, environmental pollution, hectic lifestyle are taking a toll on our hair and hair fall is at all time high. Its high time we take notice and get back our lustrous, healthy hair back and going to the saloon might not guarantee it. Though there are a few home remedies which will prevent burning a hole in your pocket and help you prevent hair fall.
- Hair Oil massage: Proper hair massage can help improve blood circulation in your scalp, also strengthen your hair roots. You can use different oils for massaging your scalp like coconut oil or almond oil, olive oil, amla oil. You can also go for hot oil massages which will give you a relaxing feeling. Do oil massage at least two times a week and you will notice your lesser hair fall and more volume in your hair.
- Egg White: Egg is full of nutritional values like proteins, zinc, iron, sulphur, phosphorus etc. Egg white is the most effective thing that you can apply to your hair to make it shine and prevent hair fall. You can take egg white from two eggs and apply this mask on your hair leave it for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off. Do this once every week and you will see that your hair feels more healthy and thicker.
- Amla: Amla properly known as Indian goose berry is a popularly used ingredient in Indian Ayurveda. It is a blessing for your hair; it is rich in Vitamin C. Its antioxidant and exfoliating properties helps in keeping your scalp healthy and promotes hair growth. Mix two spoon amla with two spoon lime juice then apply it on your scalp by massaging it gently. Leave it for at least two hours or leave it overnight. Then wash it off with Luke warm water.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is very effective in fighting hair loss which is also popularly known as methi. It contains proteins which help in hair growth. Soak two tablespoon fenugreek in water over night. Make a paste of it in the morning and apply it on your hair. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then rinse it off. Repeat it three to four times a week; you will notice your hair getting healthy after about a month.
- Onion juice: Though onion may have a pungent smell but it is great for your hair. Onion is rich in sulphur which increases blood circulation and helps hair growth. Make onion juice by grating onion and then properly straining it. Apply onion juice directly on your scalp leave it for 30min and then wash it with a shampoo. Repeat it twice a week for healthy shiny hair.